Monday, June 23, 2008

mommy and daddy go out!

In a throw back to the days of yore, aka the Pre-Punkin' Era, we actually made it to a moe. show! Cartier (so named to be clear that this is the girl of the many Carters in our lives) also made a guest appearance from Chaaaalston to get her Anna cuddles and to be there for the first of what will hopefully be many outings to come.

Keller Williams gave us a stunning start with his usual antics of playing each instrument for a "verse", recording the sound, then moving on to the next instrument, until eventually you have a 7 piece band playing up there.
Now, what, I ask you, is a moe. show without BBRB? That's Big Bad Rad Brad, but we've abbreviated him since we never see him anymore.
Amdist rumors of drug-related hiatus, Rob, Al, Chuck, Vinnie and Jim gave us a marathon night of jams. I counted 3 1/2 hours. And at long last, the moment of glory. Planecrash. Oh yes. You know it. Video to come.
The ladeeeees.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ashley! Love your blog! And looks like you had fun at the moe. show. We saw them in Durham a couple of months ago with "the D.A." It was a great show. That's funny you call Stein "big bad rad Brad"! I started a blog, too, my address is hammiedays.blogspot.com. Pat and I are going to be parents any day now!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun with the little Nanner, I can't wait to have one of my own!! Hope everything's going great--I miss you guys! Tell Park HI!! Love, Anna Leigh

    ReplyDelete