Monday, April 21, 2008

Park's bday and FL trip

There is so much to catch up on! First, there is this picture, taken a couple of weeks ago. I think it's about the funniest thing I've ever seen:For Park's birthday we had a cookout at our house with all of the usual suspects. Everyone came over, and almost everyone had a kid to bring! My how times have changed.... In any case, Anna and her boyfriend Bennett took this very adorable picture (Anna: "Ew, he's a boy! I don't like boys. Gross." Bennett: "Aw dad, not a girl! Girls have cooties!"): We also spent last week at the beach with my mom, and had a great time there. The weather was not terribly cooperative, but it turned out to be just the low key vacation Park and I needed. We introduced Anna to lots of good friends and family, and ate lots of good food.

Dinner at Peg Leg Pete's:
Why my mom sees no reason for us to take Anna with us when we go back to Atlanta:

Ready to take on the new beach sport of Extreme Cuteness:

2 comments:

  1. I have two perfectly adorable little boys for Anna to choose from and this is how I find out that she has another boyfriend? Ashley! I thought we were friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss holding that girl!!! These pix are terrific. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete