Tuesday, April 01, 2008

burps!

After some mighty woes during feeding times, we finally took Anna's first bottle break. She took to the bottle like a champ, and has not refused going back to me. Yay! It was so much fun to watch Park get to feed his little girl, and I also finally got to watch her get burped from afar. The face she makes when being burped is absolutely my favorite. OK, yes, I have a lot of favorites, but this is definitely among the top. Oh those cheeks!

Oh, and speaking of cute...Anna and papa watching their first Braves game (first many many many many Braves games).

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, look when the Braves are playing she doesn't even need the binky!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 AM

    OMG that is so awesome. I can't wait to see her ( and both of you, of course). Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:35 PM

    Wow...what does she think of the new traveling uniforms? Does she have a favorite player yet? I would guess she'll be ready for her first game in a couple of weeks...no need to rush!

    ReplyDelete