Wednesday, February 06, 2008

3cm????

Sooooo, for the second part of yesterday's update, I thought I'd let fowlkes (hee) know about our doctor visit yesterday. After reporting some symptoms, my doc decided to go ahead and check my "progress" and it seems that I am already dilated to 3cm and that Baby Fowlkes has her head below my pelvis in "position".

ACK!!!!!!

Okay, yes, I could walk around like this for weeks, and still deliver on time around Feb 26th. But then again...........................................ack!!!!!

So, as a little added precaution these days, I'm working from home (~1/2 mile from Park and ~2 miles from the hospital). So far, it seems our little bundle of joy is taking after her mamma in the patience department.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Wow, you could go any day, now. I am really excited. I'm making my reservations for April this weekend. I really wish I could be there for the big day! Love Grandma B

    ReplyDelete