Friday, February 15, 2008

3cm - Part II: V-Day

Ok, so we're still at 3cm... we've decided to go back to our due date to expect rather than 'today'. Still healthy, still active, and still waiting.

We went to MF Sushi for dinner last night for Saint Van Halentine's Day, and yes, we ate sushi - they say pregnant women shouldn't eat sushi. We say that pregnant women shouldn't eat sushi every day. I mean really, how can hundreds of thousands of generations of pregnant Japanese women be wrong. We had a great time.

We'll see if we make it through the weekend and keep giving updates. Hoping to post some pics of the finished nursery soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for pregnant sushi eating! Eating sushi was one way that I disspelled any pregnancy rumors at work early in my pregnancy. Then when I ended up breaking the news to my boss it was over sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not one head in the restaurant remained focused on either their love or their food when I walked in...the best was, though, that we ran into another pregnant friend sitting at the sushi bar! Yay mythbusters!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh please Ash - you've been turning heads for years!

    ReplyDelete