Monday, June 15, 2009

Phish!

My favorite band is back on tour (after a 5 year hiatus), and they played a few shows in the South (close enough for me to travel to and see without missing too much work!). Last week, I met up with some old college buddies and had a great time!! Here are some shots:
Anna giving Daddy the peace sign knowing full well I was on my way to Phish shows.
The view from our seats at the Asheville, NC Civic Center... sitting behind the stage was a real treat - sound was great and venue was small. Overall great show. Very loose and rock-y.
Set break at Asheville - show was VERY sold out.
PAT!! Finally seated after 2 some-odd hours of dancing!!
Our view in Knoxville, TN. The arena was very Orange as you could imagine, being at UT. This show was even better than Asheville in overall regards... first set was one of the best I've seen in a long, long time.
We had a blast and it was so great seeing some old friends. Brings back college days and just great times. Hoping Phish come back in town for some more reunion shows!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:02 AM

    From Daddy Day Care to Phish. What a life! Love Mom(GrannyB)

    ReplyDelete