Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Day!

We had a great Turkey Day at Joyce and Guy's house yesterday. For those who do not know, their house was horribly damaged in a fire on CHRISTMAS EVE last year. But, being the amazing survivors that they are, they rebuilt and were able to come home a month ago. So last night they cooked an AMAZING Thanksgiving dinner. There were some big surprises when we arrived! Leigh came all the way from Cally-forn-I-A, Whitney came up from Orlando, and Tripp was down from Baltimore.

Leigh and Pam in mid gossip, posing for me
Whitney on the download
Mass tryptophan casualties. That's Joyce on the far left and Guy sorta in the middle. Jan is in the back holding Sophie, Pam & Tom's new baby. Leigh on the right, Nannette has my baby and her baby, Hattie, is on the floor.
Mimi getting some good ribbon time with Anna
Tripp-tophan!
As usual, I didn't really have my camera in action to get very many pics, but I managed to get a few. We'll be going back up for dinner tonight chez Pam et Tom, so I'll get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment