Friday, November 21, 2008

Anna's baptism

On the Festival of All Saint's, we had Anna baptized at St. Luke's Episcopal Church where Park and Thomas went all through childhood. In fact, Carter is such an active member that when I called to schedule the date, the woman said after I gave my name, "Oh, you must be Carter's daughter in law!"

We are so happy to have Thomas and Elizabeth as her godparents, but I don't seem to have any pictures of all of us together that day. In fact, I don't have any pictures of my own at all, so feel free to send any taken!

It was really amazing to have all the family together, too. In all there were over 20 of us there! From "my side" there was my mom & Allen, Pam & Tom, Joyce & Guy, my Dad & Christine, Laura (Jason was home with the boys), JM, Cindy & Brett and Jeffrey & Nannette. From "Park's side" we had Carter (Donna was sadly very sick - we missed you!), Gia, Chris, Cole & Gracie, and Thomas, Elizabeth & wee-Carter. Whew! I could be blanking, so my apologies if I left anyone off!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! You guys make such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:58 PM

    And it was also very special because Anna's Dad had been baptized in that same baptismal font exactly 33 years earlier.

    She was perfect for the whole service and I'm sure enjoyed being star of the show!

    ReplyDelete