Sunday, July 27, 2008

beach week!

Since my mom and Allen were off to the Keys for the week, we took the opportunity to take over the house for Elizabeth's big THREE-OH!!! We headed down to Pensies on Wednesday night so that we were ready to hit the beach first thing Thursday morning. Neil came over from NOLA to meet Miss Anna for the first time, and brought her boyfriends, Sully and Jack (that's Jack-Jack, spoken very quickly ala The Incredibles). I must admit that I am now realizing that I was HORRIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE about taking pictures, so I'm hoping between the ones Eli has sent and the ones Neil has taken, we can consider the trip relatively well documented.

Too cool for school
Carter and Sully
Eli having a "crack" at snow crab
Anna, Carter, Sully and Jack Jack take a chaperoned dip....notice every adult is holding a child. It was a 4:5 for the week. Times have certainly changed!
As cute as the come

3 comments:

  1. Love little Nanner in those shades! I think she looks just like you, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two gorgeous beach chickies in the first photo! Cracks me up to see all you guys in the pool w/kids. Seems like only yesterday..............! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:27 PM

    The two beach chickies are now on the fridge door at our house.....

    ReplyDelete