Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Wine Party 07

So one of the traditions among our friends is a wine party every December (around the 1st weekend). Our Friends Chris and Heather Buerkle (also pregnant) along with several of their friends host this event and it is usually at Chez Buerkle, but this year what with the nugget and all, they moved it over to Phil and Holly's house... great crowd and larger venue.

Thomas and Elizabeth joined us and we caravanned with Pete and Katie after a nice pasta dinner Ash whipped up.

Not too many pics taken, but here are a few:


The girls (Heather, Ash, Amy and Wendy) - notice the two pregnant ladies on the left without wine.




And the LBi crew (Me, Gelfond, Brooke and Dawn) - yes, these are some of my co-workers... not sure what was going on with the camera, and I'm sure Gelfond is happy I've posted this shot of him.

I have to say the best part is that I have a guaranteed designated driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment