Thursday, August 09, 2007

Murph!

A quick post to welcome our newest member of the household, Murphy! He is the most awesome cuddle chunk. The Murph-man could not be resisted. I saw a poster in the hallway at work describing a roommate situation that was requiring them to give up Murph instead of the roommate.....an arrangement that would have gone the other way in my house.

We arranged a meeting, and it was truly love at first sight. He a true love monkey, and of course reminds me of Cheesecake (aka Best Cat Ever in Universe). He has swirly stripes like Miles, is soft like Flounder, gives looks like Panda, is goofy like Ollie, and is chunky sweetness like Weezer. But he is definitely his own man....well, cat.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Well, I'm so excited about your new cat but - really - where are the pics from OUR wedding?!
    - Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:52 PM

    I agree with Shannon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet him!!! Tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:39 AM

    What a cutie!!! I'll meet him in February/March! Love, Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete