Friday, August 10, 2007

Marc & Shannon's Wedding

At long last, my blog laziness is at an end. We actually have so much to tell, but I can't let another day go by without sharing pix from Marc & Shannon's wedding in South Lake Tahoe. I've explained the story previously, but to sum up, this was my cousin Shannon's marriage to my brother-in-law's best friend. Surprisingly, none of them are Southern ;)
We shared a "cabin" with my mom & Allen, Thomas, Elizabeth & WeeCarter, and Ron & Bronwyn. We filled our days hiking along gorgeous lakes and mountain trails, then spent the evenings celebrating with the family. Needless to say, it was a BLAST!!!

Our hike along Echo Lake

Shannon (aka bride) with cousin triplets Jefferey, Allen and Clayton, with Jeff towering above.

I know it's blurry, but this picture of Lynn, mother of the bride, and Vivian, mother of the groom, was too adorable to pass up.

Thomas and Elizabeth charting out the tale of our wacky relations and how Marc & Shannon got together.

Our near-cabin mates, and Thomas & Elizabeth's other best friends, Rob & Rachel.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:27 PM

    YEAH!!! Ask and you shall receive? Thank you!!! What fun fun fun...
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete