Monday, November 20, 2006

win some lose some

wow. apparently “saving as draft” doesn't help you keep your text. so, let me see if i can remember what i wrote a few minutes ago. right. something about trying to take the good with the bad. good things that have happened this trip: got luggage back (does that count?), hiking in the mountains, seeing friends i've made during my trips, really good food. bad things: keep losing what I’m writing in this blog, no luggage for entire first week, laptop crashed completely and won't even turn on now after I had actually gotten a fair amount accomplished over the weekend (am in business center). How am I doing?

Anyway, I really did have a fantastic weekend. We’ll just pretend that today didn’t really happen. Yesterday, my colleague, Yolanda, and I drove out to Zomba Plateau to do some hiking. After a bit white-knuckle mountain driving, we made it to the top. Our guide, Whiskey (no lie), marched us up to the top at a pace my lungs could barely manage…uh, it’s the thin air, definitely not that I never work out. So the pictures of the adventure are below.




No comments:

Post a Comment