Friday, May 20, 2011

Handsome man

Though I thought it impossible, my Hams (aka Sammy) has gotten even cuter this week with the first official haircut.  His "do" was starting to resemble a mullet, not completely sure of which variety, but he was well on his way to a "little mully".  So, I took it upon myself to do the one thing I thought I'd never do:  cut my own child's hair.  Alas, I was bored, and the mullet was a-callin'.


Before (Easter pics of the little man on a hunt - see T&E's blog)






After (Sammy is an avid reader, especially of Dora)





Stand back girls!  Sammy is gonna put a hurtin' on this world.  

3 comments:

  1. Cart Cart8:22 AM

    If the CDC thing doesn't work out, you have a bright future in a salon somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how straight it is!!! Does he still have curls in back? That is the cutest boy ever, EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The curls are safely stored away in an envelope.

    ReplyDelete