Sunday, August 30, 2009

So much travel lately!

I spent the past few weeks on the road (well, in the air) for work. I went to Utah, Oregon, NYC, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin. UT and the last 3 let me mark a few states off of my "never been" list. I had a blast catching up with some old pals:

In Portland, I caught up with Shawn, a college pal (ok, ex, but it has now been ~15 years...jeez we're old). This is his very cool and sweet fiance, Heather.

Next I got to have dinner with Elizabeth and Joo in NYC.....love the coincidental trip! Got to see the city from her 42nd (or something) floor office and try some local favorites as opposed to the usual tourist stuff. Will need to bug Eli for the pic.

In IA, I caught up with another college pal, Scruff. He moved back to Des Moines after JR year, and no one's seen him since. I feel very fortunate!

Now, more importantly, here's some of the Anna moments caught in between.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:21 AM

    WOW -that's a whole lot of saving the world from the Flu. Next time maybe Idaho will be on your list! Mom in Idaho

    ReplyDelete