Thursday, March 06, 2008

more more more!

Just to update, Anna had her first doctor's appointment and was given a clean bill of health. So, mama and baby are doing great. This has truly been the best week of our lives - Park and I could literally stare at her for hours in wonder. Too much cuteness, I tell you!

Our gorgeous little girl has been very well documented over the past week (one week birthday is tomorrow!!!). So that we can share the whole kit and kaboodle, we set up a picasa site:

Anna Ellise
And yes, she will be getting her vaccinations - don't EVEN get me started on the latest malarky; I'll post on that later.

1 comment:

  1. She's absolutely ADORABLE! I'm glad to see that you are all doing well.

    A very happy belated welcome to the world, Anna Ellise!

    ReplyDelete