Saturday, October 27, 2007

Conference on an Island

Greetings from sunny Florida.....well, Florida anyway. I'm on beautiful Marco Island, right on the Gulf!
The nerd conference, as Park has named it, has been pretty dull since most of the presentations have been way over my head. Actually it's a bit comforting to learn that I'm really not THAT big of a geek. As for sunny FL, the days have been really cloudy, but since it's not raining and I can still go for walks on the beach, I am happy as a
The beach is covered with shells like I've never seen. There are all kinds of various critters, mollusks, sea urchins, birds


and can someone please tell me what on earth this is??????????

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Great pix! Is it a sea cucumber?

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:29 PM

    Or a Sea Slug...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call it a sea tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:00 PM

    ewwwwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete